Apps & Girls – TANZANIA
- Empowering young girls through coding clubs at 50+ public and private high-schools in Tanzania;
- Creating mentors and leaders in veteran club members who go on to mentor new girls;
- Developing change makers at weekly incubation sessions where ambitious girls work one-on-one with mentors to develop web applications and become the future tech-preneurs of Africa
The EAF team has fostered a collaborative partnership between Apps & Girls and Arrow Electronics. Through this partnership Apps & Girls will solve a critical obstacle in reproductive health services in East Africa with the creation of a new mobile service – Kimya Kimya – this service will transform the way customers purchase and access reproductive health products and services in East Africa.
Community Based Development – TANZANIA
EAF partners with this network of CBOs to provide capacity building support through workshops and individualized consulting. EAF is currently seeking sponsors and donors to scale these interventions.
- EAF partners with a network of community based organizations (CBOs) in Tanzania. These CBOs are located in the rural Southern Highlands and provide critical serves in public health and development, including: HIV/AIDS awareness & prevention, gender equity promotion, support for vulnerable populations, women’s groups, youth groups, water & sanitation systems, advocacy, and legal services.
Angel’s Center – UGANDA
- Empowers children to reach their full potential; serving children with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, hydrocephalus, and intellectual delays with early learning education, occupational speech & language therapy;
- Provides family support and in-home counseling in communities across Uganda;
- Advocates for inclusive education in public schools and for national services for families and children
We are happy to announce a new partnership with the Harvard Business School’s Program for Leadership Development which aims to support the Angel’s Center Build With Us Campaign.